These are the movies I enjoyed the most and felt that I need to leave a comment. I do not intend to call this a review, but probably these are my strong opinions and these movies are just my recommendations to movie buffs.

No Man's Land - to all bystanders




I happened to see this film 'No man's land', just for the reason it was titled under the war genre. I presumed this to be an action war movie, and it turned out to be a war drama. Nonetheless it was quite interesting from the start. Set against the backdrop of war torn Bosnia and Herzegovina, the war was really between two maniac soldiers. However there wasn't anything serious in this movie, considering the fact that the plot was based on a war. Kudos to the black humor!

The interesting part of the movie is the way the story was narrated. The message from the movie was sent out loud and clear.

"Neutrality does not exist in the face of murder. Doing nothing to stop it is, in fact, choosing". It's not only the UN which was derided, but to all bystanders we come across in life.

This movie has become one of my top favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment